Buy Microfibre Super Mitt Glove Online
Double-sided microfibre super mitt gloves, duster glass, car and laptop cleaner
- Amazingly Absorbent, Demolishes Dust And Dirt
- Ultra Soft And Scratch Free On Delicate Surface
- Perfect For Polishing And Superb For Shining with Elastic Cuff That Snugly Fits On Your Hand For Comfortable Use
- Streak Free And Durable
- Can Be Used For Dry Or Damp Cleaning
- Utilizes Water And Detergents
- Great For Cleaning In Corners And Areas Hard To Reach
- The Tiny Soft Fibers Have Micro-grooves That Increase The Surface Area And Do Not Harm Delicate Surfaces
- Useful For Cleaning In The House, For Cleaning The Car Interiors And Buffing The Car’s Bodywork, For Polishing Silverware Etc.
- Light In Weight, Compact In Size And Easy To Carry
- Washing Care: After Use, Rinse Thoroughly And Squeeze The Water Out And Then Allow It To Dry In Open Air. Do Not Tumble Dry Or Iron. No Bleach Or Fabric Softener. Wash It Separately On First Time Wash.
- Image Is Indicative. Features Remain Same As Described.
- Premium microfiber and densest car wash mitt on the market. This Mitt weighs more than 6 ounces dry and absorbs a lot of soap and water.
- The mitts are made with plush microfiber that make them safe to be used on delicate surfaces; these mitts make your motorcycle, car, truck, boat or RV shine like never before.
- Made of high-quality chenille, 90% water absorption, double-sided design absorbs a lot of soap and water. it feels supple and it can control the dust particles in the fiber gap and remove dirt effectively. scratch-free, Lint-free and comfortable, and good handling.
- Use it on your car, motorcycle, SUV, ATV, RV, or Boat and household. Use wet or dry, not just used for washing the car, can also be used to clean the wood, mirrors, furniture & glass, etc.
- Elastic strap fits most hand sizes, make clean more convenient, doing the cleaning by yourself, save a lot of money.
How to use: put the mitten in a bucket of water (no soapy detergents). Without wringing out, immediately wash the car body. Rinse the mitten every time you put it in water. Don’t worry about your glove looking dirty, dirt gets trapped in the fibers, and you can continue to wash your car. Once you’re done, wash your mitten in the washing machine or by hand with soap. Never use it in the kitchen to remove hot dishes from the oven.